Skip to content
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) answered:
- I lost my password for my D Link router. Can I recover it?
Yes, if your password recovery is enabled, you can recover your password.
- Can I lock my D Link router to secure my network?
Your connection is already encrypted and you can set up a password to secure your network so that nobody else can access your network without your permission.
- How do I find the default login details of my router?
The default login details of your router model are available in the D Link support website. Just enter your router model in the search bar.
- Do I have to upgrade my router’s firmware?
Yes, it is recommended that you keep your router’s firmware upgraded at all times to ensure a smooth and trouble free experience and to enjoy the latest and new features of your router.
- Will resetting my D Link router reset my passwords too?
Yes, resetting your D Link router will reset all your personalised settings as well. Make sure you have a backup of all your settings before you reset your router.
- How do I access the login page for my D Link router?
You can go to http://dlinkrouter.local or alternatively, you can use the default IP address for your router which is 192.168.0.1.
- How do I secure my D Link router network?
You can secure your network by setting up a customised passphrase for your network. Make sure you don’t share it with just anybody.
- Can I restrict access to the inappropriate content on my network?
Yes, you can use the Parental Control feature to restrict any website or content on your network.
- Can I connect to my router or configure using a wireless device?
Yes, you can connect and configure your router using a wireless device.
- 10.How do I know if my router’s firmware is out of date?
Your Smart Wizard will notify you if your router’s firmware is out of date.
Copyright © 2020 Dlink router login | Dlink router local access
error: Content is protected !!