How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H – If you have ever experienced a bootloop, hangs, total death (hard brick) on the Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
This is not a very big problem for the Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Smartphone. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
If your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Smartphone.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. We recommend that you backup your data first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung J1 SM-J100H using ODIN
Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Flash Material
1. Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
2. Download Samsung USB Drivers
3. Download Odin V3 Flash Software
4. Preparing the USB cable
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H:
- First, please extract the ODIN File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the Samsung USB Driver on your Computer/Laptop.
- Then run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Turn off your Samsung J1 SM-J100H Smartphone and try to turn it back on, followed by entering Download Mode by pressing the Power + Home + Volume Down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Smartphone to your Computer/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to Odin, and also make sure there is an Added Notification.
- Please look for the Firmware that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip/rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the Flash process of your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When you are successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H Smartphone.
- During the Reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H about bootloop, hangs, completely dead (hardback) using Odin, hopefully, this article can help you.