How to Root and Install TWRP Redmi 5A (100% Working) 2021 – Good News for all Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Riva) users. Now you can root and install Custom TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Today I will guide you on How to Root and Install TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
How to Root and Install TWRP Redmi 5A (100% Working)
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touch screen interface that allows the user to install third-party firmware and back up the current system, which is often not supported by stock Recovery img.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
In this tutorial, you can download and install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. This is the official TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Download now and enjoy custom recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. TWRP Recovery comes with version 3.1.1-0 which has Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
If you have TWRP Recovery for Xiaomi Redmi 5A, you can try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc.
The root procedure is followed only after installing TWRP Recovery on your Redmi 5A.
How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A (Riva)
This is a tutorial to install the latest TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 5A. Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A and Read the steps below. This is the official TWRP For Xiaomi Redmi 5A from TWRP Team. If you install Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A, you can install Custom ROMs, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels, or any zip file like Xposed. Read this tutorial carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
Before doing this tutorial, I just want to warn you that, By doing this, you will lose your warranty and if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong it could damage your phone. That won’t happen if you follow my step-by-step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A, you must have an unlocked bootloader. If your phone doesn’t unlock bootloader, first of all, you have to unlock your phone’s bootloader. After doing so, you can safely apply everything in this tutorial.
Advantages of Root:
- You can get access to all files on your Xiaomi Redmi 5A, even the files present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can improve the performance of your Xiaomi Redmi 5A by overclocking.
- With Root Xiaomi Redmi 5A, you can view, edit or delete any system files inside the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking the Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- You can install Custom Recovery and install many Custom ROMs that you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many others.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- You can block Ads on apps like YouTube and other game-related apps.
- You can install Xposed Framework and lots of Xposed module support.
The advantages of installing TWRP:
- You can install ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash the modding zip file to customize your phone
- Easy-to-use Xposed Module
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable SuperSU zip
- You can always take a FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash an image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Dlinksetupwizard.com is not responsible for any damage to your cellphone after following this tutorial.
- This tutorial is for How to Root and Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
- You have to Unlock Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
- You need a Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Download TWRP Redmi 5A (RIVA)
- Charge your phone battery up to at least 70%
- Buckup your phone just n case you need it later
- Download the Minimal ADB Tool
How to Install TWRP on Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Enable USB Debugging
To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, you have to enable Developer Options on your smartphone.
To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “ Developer options enabled”.
Once your developer options are active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer options -> Enable USB Debugging.
On your PC / Laptop Go to extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Mouse Right Click.
Now connect PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
You need to Reboot the phone to Bootloader – To reboot, type the following command from below in the Command window you open.
ADB reboot bootloader
Your phone will boot into the bootloader, If it doesn’t boot then make sure your USB cables and drivers have been installed properly.
Now type the below command in your command window.
This command will list the connected cellphone. When your cell phone serial number appears, you are ready to go and can continue. If the phone is NOT registered it indicates that your drivers are not installed properly. In order for you to continue, you have to repair your drivers so that your phone is listed under fastboot devices.
To flash recovery, type command. (Make sure the name of the TWRP image, if you rename it to recovery.img, then after flash recovery type recovery.img)
fastboot flash recovery recovery
Now if it shows a command like this then reboot your phone. TWRP has been installed successfully. Enjoy
Here is a complete tutorial on How to Install TWRP on Redmi 5A (RIVA) .
How to Root Redmi 5A without PC
To root Redmi 5A without a PC, you need TWRP Recovery on your phone.
- First of all, make sure to download the latest SuperSU Zip file from the link given above.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- You have to turn off your phone.
- Once you have completely turned it off, Now boot into TWRP Recovery mode by pressing the ” Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously. (On some phones, you can access the recovery menu by pressing the ” Volume Up + Power” button )
- Once your phone has entered TWRP Recovery now take a complete backup of your current ROM. To take backup, tap on the Backup button -> Select partitions such as data, system, and boot. Now swipe to take a backup of the selected partition.
- Once done, you can now flash Super SU zip on your phone. Tap on the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the zip file
- Now Swipe to confirm flash
- That’s all… You have successfully rooted your Android device using SuperSU Zip. Now tap on the reboot system.
- Yes, Now root should work if you installed it correctly.
- To verify, Go to Google Play Store and download the Root Checker app to check root status. If the root checker app says root access is available then Enjoy you have root on your smartphone.
I hope this tutorial is useful for how to root Redmi 5A without a PC.
So Hope you have understood about How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A, If yes then please give a star rating. If you don’t leave a message, we’ll help you.