How to Root Oppo A3s without PC (100% Working) 2021 – If you have an Android phone and you want to root Oppo A3 s without a PC, Computer or laptop safely then you are in the right place. This article will guide you to Root Oppo A3s.
How to Root Oppo A3s without PC (100% Working)
Oppo A3 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor and comes with 2GB RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the camera is concerned, the Oppo A3 packs a 13-megapixel main camera on the back and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Also, read related article:
- 4 Ways to Root Realme C1 Easily (100% Working)
- 4 Ways to Root and Install TWRP Oppo F1S Without PC
- 3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Redmi 5A (100% Working)
Why Root Oppo A3s?
Root your android device, you can do as much customization on your device, Just as you can install Custom ROMs, Remove Pre-installed Bloatware, Block Ads in All Apps, Install Incompatible Applications, Change Themes for Your Android, Increase Speed Your Android device and Battery Life, Add External Storage, and much more.
How to easily root Oppo A3s without a PC
Please choose which root method is suitable for your Oppo Hp A3s below:
1. How to Root Oppo A3s without PC with Kingroot
- Download the latest version of KingRoot APK.
- After downloading KingRoot is complete, install Kingroot APK.
- If you receive a “Google installation blocked” message, take the following steps.
- If you have not set before ” install blocked “, will set a reminder, like the steps in the following picture, if you have previously set, skip this step.
- On the System installation screen, click ” install ” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click the ” open ” button to start using Kingroot.
- Click ” try ” to enter the main interface, and click the ” get it now ” button to start rooting.
- The implementation process is complete and complete, after that, you will return to the main screen, then Rooting is complete.
- Lastly, go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check Root oppo a3s successfully.
2. How to Root Oppo A3s without PC with Kingoroot
- Download the latest version of KingoRoot APK.
- After Download KingoRoot is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to continue.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you don’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings> Security, then during installation, you will get “Install blocked”, which states that “For security, your phone is set to block the installation of applications obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow the phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installation from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch the application “Kingo ROOT” and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds for the result screen to appear.
- Finally, go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check Root is successful, as the following image represents success.
Well, maybe it’s just this tutorial on How to Root Oppo A3s without PC. I hope to see more articles. I hope this tutorial was helpful.