[100% Successful Test] How to Root Redmi 2 Without Hassle – Currently, there are a lot of members of the Redmi 2 community in India, so many people have discussed troubleshooting and rooting. What is rooting? Root on an Android phone is our access permission as a user to become a superuser.
How to Root Redmi 2 Without Hassle in 2021
The purpose of the superuser is that we have full access rights to our own cell phones. We can make modifications to the system or delete the default applications that we don’t use. So if we can use it wisely, our cellphones can be cleaner from unnecessary applications and will be even lighter.
- 3 Ways to Root All Types of Android Without PC
- [Work 100%] How to Root HP ZTE V815W
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082
- How to Root Sony Xperia M Single & Dual
How to root redmi 2 is quite easy compared to other versions. You only need to flash Super SU files and Super SU Applications. How to? Check out the following
How to Root Redmi 2 Without Hassle
- First download these two files Update.zip and RootRedmi2.zip
- Open Updater, either from the Tools folder or from Settings> About Phone> Check Update.
- Then select the three-point menu above the right.
- If so, select Select Package Update.
- Then select the update.zip file that you downloaded earlier.
- Your Redmi 2 phone will automatically restart so don’t worry.
- If it’s alive. Enter the Updater again.
- We’re going to flash one more time. In the three-point menu, select Select Package Update.
- Then select the RootRedmi2.zip file
- If you are on Miui version 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 On the CWM menu select Yes> Root Devices (/ system / xbin / su). Use volume for up and down and power button for OK.
- Now you can try to see if the root is successful by installing applications that require root, for example, Link2SD.
- Or you can also install the Root Checker application on the Playstore.
- In the Root Checker application, if successful root will appear the words “Congratulations root access is properly installed on this device”.