How to Root Samsung Galaxy M20 without PC – In this article, I will show you how to root Samsung Galaxy M20. And with easy step-by-step instructional tutorials on how to successfully root. So, let’s jump right into the article.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M20 without PC
As we all know, Samsung recently launched its budget-friendly Android smartphone to the market with a new series called “ Samsung Galaxy M “. You probably already know the Galaxy A, J, and Note series. Samsung has launched two new variants in the M series called Galaxy M10 and M20. Soon, They will also launch the M30 variant to the market. Both the M10 and M20 variants look similar in terms of design and OS materials.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
Samsung Galaxy M20 specs
Below are some of the main features and specifications of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy M20 smartphone.
- First, it has a 6.3-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Total 409 pixels per inch.
- And the Samsung Galaxy M20 is also equipped with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, this phone has an Exynos 7904 chipset.
- The phone also comes with 4GB / 3GB Ram and 64GB / 32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensors are – 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 8MP front shooter.
- The battery in this phone is 5000 mAh which is non-removable.
Materials before Root Samsung Galaxy M20
- Make sure your phone has at least 80% + battery storage to avoid accidental low bet.
- Take a complete backup of your important files on cloud storage or an external SD card.
- Make sure your phone has installed Custom TWRP Recovery.
- Download the latest version of SuperSu Zip (Not APK, Download Zip file.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M20 without PC / Laptop:
- First of all, Download the SuperSu Zip file from the link given above.
- Now, Move the SuperSu Zip file that has been downloaded to the internal memory.
- Then, Rename the SuperSu Zip file to Update.zip.
- Now, Turn off your device.
- Now, Power on your device by pressing the Power button + Volume Up button simultaneously.
- After this process, your Device will enter Recovery mode.
- Now, you can see various options in Recovery mode. Now, Select Wipe >> Wipe Cache.
- After this, Go back to the main menu and select the Install option.
- Now, Select the Update.Zip file from your internal memory and Scroll to Continue to install the. Zip Package.
- Now, wait a few seconds for it to get installed.
- You have done! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy M20 without the help of your PC / Laptop.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy M20 With Magisk
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy M20:
Step 1: Download the Magisk.zip file.
Step 2: Turn off your device and then turn it back on to TWRP recovery.
Step 3: In the TWRP menu, click on the Install option.
Step 4: From the file list, select the downloaded Magisk.zip file.
Step 5: On the next screen, swipe right to confirm flash.
This will initiate the root process. It won’t last for a few minutes. As soon as it is done, a successful message will appear as shown below.
Step 6: Just restart your phone by clicking on the Reboot System option.
So, that’s it for the step-by-step root tutorial, I hope this article helped you to successfully root your Samsung Galaxy M20. And also if you have any questions let me know in the comments section below.