How to Root Vivo Y53 Without PC (UPDATE) 2021 – If you have a Vivo Y53 smartphone and want to root it in a few minutes consider that you have reached the right place. I will tell you how to quickly root Vivo Y53 in Four easy steps. Vivo Y53 is one of the best quality Android smartphones available on the market today. It has a 1.4 GHz Octa-core Processor, 5-inch touch screen, and 2 GB RAM. It runs on the Marshmallow Operating System.
Root your android phone, you can do whatever you want, just as you can install custom ROMs, remove bloatware, block ads in all applications, install incompatible applications, increase the speed of your Android phone and Battery Life, add external storage, and much more.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
WARNING: Root in Hp Vivo Y53 you will void the warranty, and you will not be able to claim it until you remove your Hp root. So, think carefully about this before starting with the root procedure.
Step 1: How to Root given here is only for Vivo Y53 Phone. So, don’t try anything other than this cellphone.
Step 2: Make sure that your phone has at least 50-60% battery backup in it as the root process takes some time.
Step 3: Now, enable ” Unknown Sources ” by following this path: Settings -> Security -> Unknown Sources. Only by enabling this option, your device will allow the installation of applications from unknown sources.
After completing all these prerequisites, you can proceed to the rooting tutorial given below.
2 Ways to Root Vivo Y53 Without PC
1. How To Root Vivo Y53 Without PC With KingRoot
- Download the latest version of KingRoot APK here.
- After Download KingRoot is complete, install Kingroot APK .
- If you receive a ” Google installation blocked ” message, take the following steps.
- If you have not set before ” install blocked “, will set a reminder, like the steps in the following picture, if you have previously set, skip this step.
- On the System installation screen, click ” install ” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click the ” open ” button to start using Kingroot.
- Click ” try ” to enter the main interface, and click the ” get it now ” button to start rooting.
- Finally, go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check Root is successful, as the following image represents success.
2. How To Root Vivo Y53 Without PC With KingoRoot
- Download the latest version of KingoRoot APK here.
- After Download KingoRoot is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to continue.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your cellphone. If you do not check “Unknown Sources” in Settings> Security, then during installation, you will get “Install blocked”, which states that “For security, your phone is set to block the installation of applications obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow the phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your phone and allow installation from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch the application “Kingo ROOT” and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds for the result screen to appear.
Well maybe that’s all this tutorial is about How to Root Vivo Y53 Without a PC. Hopefully Useful.