how to install TWRP on the Samsung Galaxy M10 – you can Root the Samsung Galaxy M10 without a PC. Read this article until the end.
How to Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M10
Maybe you know, the Samsung Galaxy M10 is one of the New Entry Level Flagship Brands from the World’s # 1 Brand. It Has A Brother Named Samsung Galaxy M20, Recently I Have Issued Root Samsung Galaxy M20. Samsung Galaxy M10 Designed with 720 x 1520 pixels, 19: 9 ratio (~ 270 PPI density), and Powered Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm) coupled with 3Gb ram for high-end, 2Gb for the base.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
If you are here, then you may be wondering how to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M10. You can simply follow the tutorial given here. After you install, you can flash Super SU or Magisk to root your Samsung Galaxy M10 very quickly.
Samsung Galaxy M10 specifications
Below are some of the main features and specifications of the recently launched Samsung Galaxy M10 smartphone.
- First, it has a 6.22-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Total 270 pixels per inch.
- And the Samsung Galaxy M10 is also equipped with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, this phone has an Exynos 7870 chipset.
- The phone also comes with 3GB / 2GB Ram and 32GB / 16GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensors are – 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on this phone is a non-removable 3400 mAh.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked
- After Installing TWRP you cannot use the Knox TZ features
- Take Full Nandroid Backup of your Phone (This process will erase all your phone data)
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M10
- Download all the necessary files on the PC. Install the necessary USB Drivers.
- Open Settings on your phone. Go to About Phone> App information and tap 7 times on Build Number. This will show “You are now a developer”.
- Go back to settings and open Developer Options.
- In Developer, options enable OEM Unlock (If the bootloader is unlocked then make sure it is greyed out).
- Turn off your cell phone completely.
- Press & hold Volume Up + Volume Down together and connect the phone to the PC with a USB cable. Release the buttons when you see the warning screen.
- Press the Volume Up button to boot into download mode.
- Once you are in Download mode, open Odin.exe.
- In the Odin tool, switch to the Options tab and uncheck “Auto Reboot”.
- Now click on AP and select TWRP file ( recovery.tar ).
- Click Start and wait for the Success message.
- After installing TWRP on Galaxy M10 press & hold Power + Vol Up button together to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery, go to Wipe> Format Data. Type ‘Yes’ and tap enter.
- Transfer No-verity-opt-encrypt, Magisk zip & APK, and RMM Bypass to the Phone storage or use an OTG or SD card.
- In TWRP, go to Install and look for the No-verity-opt-encrypt.zip file and flash it.
- Similarly, flash the Bypass RMM zip file. Now you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M10.
Note: Don’t reboot the phone, if you want to root your phone. Follow the next method to root Samsung Galaxy M10.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 without PC
IMPORTANT Points before Root Samsung Galaxy M10 Without PC:
- First, charge 60% battery. (to avoid distraction)
- And make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting.
- Before rooting, install TWRP Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy M10 you can read above.
- This tutorial is only for rooting the Samsung Galaxy M10 Android phone.
- Dlinksetupwizard is not responsible if there is a problem with the cellphone. Please do so at your own risk.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 without PC with Magisk
- Make sure the Magisk.zip file is in the phone storage / SD / OTG card.
- In TWRP Recovery click on Install and locate the Magisk zip file.
- Swipe the slider to flash Magisk and root Samsung Galaxy M10.
- Now go to Reboot> System.
- Prepare your cellphone. Open Magisk Manager (if not installed then install it manually with the APK) and follow the instructions taught by Magisk.
- Now your device is successfully rooted
How to Root Samsung Galaxy M10 without PC with SuperSU
- In this article, we will flash a zip file from TWRP or CWM. So, make sure to install Twrp
- First of all, Download the Super SU Zip file and save it to the internal or external storage of the Samsung Galaxy M10.
- And now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see several options, Tap on INSTALL or FLASH. Select SuperSU file from storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- That’s it after the process is successful, tap on the reboot option. Now the phone will reboot.
- Congratulations, you have rooted the Samsung Galaxy M10. You will see the SuperSU application in the applications menu.
- If TWRP is still not available for the device then don’t try to root your device with this method. You can damage your device.
So this is the easiest way to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy M10 and Root Samsung Galaxy M10. Now you can use apps like titanium backup, flashy, Xposed Modules as well as various Magisk Modules. And with the help of TWRP Recovery, you can install various Custom ROMs, Update files, and more.