4 Ways to Root and Install TWRP Oppo F1S Without PC 2021 – In this article, I will share How to Root Oppo F1s. I have made 4 different steps to root Oppo F1s. If you are an Oppo F1s user and you want to root then read this tutorial to the end.
How to Root and Install TWRP Oppo F1S Without PC
If you have a smartphone OPPO F1s, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Hp OPPO F1s. For how to Install TWRP Recovery on OPPO F1S, your phone must have an unlocked bootloader.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
Follow the tutorial below on how to Install TWRP Recovery on an OPPO F1S smartphone. The procedure given below is only for OPPO F1S so don’t try this on any device or any other branded smartphone.
Good performance of Oppo F1s Android can only be unlocked after being rooted. Root android device is not as difficult as it seems.
Root Oppo F1s gives you more features like you can streamline your F1s performance, flash Custom ROM, and install custom apps. Even though Root your device is risky, with careful understanding and application you can achieve it successfully.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to root and install TWRP Oppo F1s without Unlock Bootloader (UBL) for A1601 firmware. I will also show you how to update to A27 firmware without losing root.
Oppo F1s specifications:
- Oppo F1 was launched in August 2016.
- The display type for this device is an IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with 16 million colors and a size of 5.5 inches.
- The resolution is 720 × 1280 pixels and the ratio is 16: 9. This is a multi-touch screen.
- The OS is Oppo F1s 5.1 Lollipop and can be upgraded to 6.0 Marshmallow.
- There is a Micro SD Card slot up to 256 GB and 64 GB of internal memory and 4GB of RAM.
- The device contains the Mediatek MT6755 or MTK7650 Chipset.
- An Octa-core 1.5 GHz CPU and a Mali-T860MP2 GPU.
- The Single Camera comes with 13 MP, and the 16 MP Selfie Camera has LED Flash, HDR, Panorama.
- The battery is removable with a Li-Po 30-75 mAh battery in Gold, Gray, and Rose Gold colors
What is Root?
The root is a process that allows users of Oppo F1s, tablets, and other devices running the Android mobile operating system to gain full control (known as root access) through various subsystems of Android.
It provides access to the Android operating system code (the equivalent term for jailbreaking an Apple id device). This gives you the privilege to change the software code on the device or install other software that is not normally permitted by the manufacturer.
- Oppo F1s (A1601) Root .zip
- Terminal Emulator from Google Play
- Make sure your cellphone has a battery above 60%.
How to Root Oppo F1S without PC
First, you have to install Terminal Emulator for Android onto your phone. This will allow you to use various Linux-based system commands from within your phone.
Now extract the .zip I gave above to your desktop PC – inside the folder, you will see “KingoRoot.apk” and a folder called “rmkingo”. Copy both of them to your phone’s internal storage via USB.
Go to your phone Settings> Security and enable ” Unknown sources – Allow installation of applications from unknown sources “. Now open a file explorer and search for KingoRoot.apk, then install it.
In KingoRoot, press the ” One Click Root ” button and let it go through the process.
When the root is successful, launch a terminal emulator and type the following command:
Grant Superuser access to the terminal when prompted, and keep typing the following commands:
button and let it go through the process.
You may receive an error regarding the unlimited loop script, just continue with this guide. Don’t close Terminal emulator or scripts, just let it run in the background.
Open the SuperUser application installed on your phone by KingoRoot, and press ” Remove Root “. This will unroot your phone but leave out important files so we can achieve a better root method.
Your phone will reboot after unrooting, so now you can install SuperSU from Google Play. Launch the SuperSU application and select “ Update SU Binary File ” in Normal mode, it will go through a process that takes a few minutes. Once done, reboot your phone. Congratulations on rooting the Oppo F1S.
How to Root Oppo F1s without PC with Magisk
This method needs to be done after the Custom Recovery and Magisk installation. In my opinion, it is preferable to other methods. However, the choice depends on your understanding of this method and working on the same.
Step 1. To begin with, TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery will be essential to root using this method.
Step 2. Along with that, you will need to Download Latest Magisk Zip File
Step 3. Now reboot your Oppo F1s into Recovery Mode.
Step 4. This step is optional. Make a backup. Tap on backup, then select the partition of your choice, preferably all of them, and then perform the Swipe action at the bottom to start backing up the whole F1! It will always be useful if something bad happens to F1. Return to the TWRP main screen by tapping the Home button in the lower-left corner.
Step 5. On the TWRP main screen, tap on Install, then browse for and select the Magisk Zip file. On the next screen, just perform the Swipe action at the bottom to root your device.
Step 6. And you are almost done with it. Your Oppo F1 now has root access via MAGISK Installation.
So I share how to root Oppo F1S without a PC, hope it can help you. Thank you.
How to Root Oppo F1 without PC with SuperSu via TWRP or CWM:
All android devices with bootloader unlocked and a custom recovery like TWRP, CWM, Philz, Carliv, Safestrap, etc. installed.
Don’t try this one on any other device.
Step 1. Make sure you have TWRP installed. You may need to unlock the bootloader of your device before you can install TWRP.
Step 3. You can disconnect the device from the PC.
Step 4. Reboot into recovery mode to enter TWRP. The process for rebooting into recovery mode can be wary of from one device to another. In general, per OEM, they are as follows:
- For HTC devices, turn off then hold Power + Volume to reach HBOOT mode, then reboot for recovery using the options there.
- For Motorola devices, turn them off then hold Power + Volume down to reach bootloader mode (you will see FASTBOOT AP written at the top of the screen), then reboot for recovery using the options there.
- For Samsung devices, turn it off, then press and hold Power + Home + Volume until you see the Samsung logo.
- For Sony devices, turn it off, press Power + Volume down until your device vibrates a little, and when that happens, release the power button while keeping the volume down pressed. Now, when you see Android in the middle screen, turn the volume down too.
- For LG devices, turn it off, then press and hold Power + Volume down until you see the LG logo, and when you see it, just release the power button for 2 seconds, and then press and hold the Power button again, while you still hold volume down all the time. Release both buttons when you see your custom recovery.
- For other devices, Google is your friend.
Step 5. This step is optional. Make a backup. Tap on backup, then select the partition of your choice, preferably all of them, and then perform the Swipe action at the bottom to start backing up the whole F1! It will always be useful if something bad happens to F1. Return to the TWRP main screen by tapping the Home button in the lower-left corner.
Step 6. On the TWRP main screen, tap on Install, then browse for and select the SuperSU file. On the next screen, just perform the Swipe action at the bottom to root your device.
Step 7. Tap on Reboot System to restart the device.
How to Root Oppo F1s with PC
- Turn on the internet connection with your PC or laptop
- Download Kingroot Software for PC (Download Now)
- Install the Kingroot Software with your PC
- After completing the installation, launch the software on your PC
- Now connect your Original USB cable with Oppo F1s to the PC
- Make sure USB debugging mode is enabled on your Oppo smartphone device
- It is recommended for you to follow the benefits or loss of the android root device
- Now click on the Root option and proceed in rooting Oppo F1s
- After a few times, the Oppo F1 root will be finished successfully.
So that’s a tutorial on how to root Oppo F1S. If you encounter any difficulties, even minor issues in this tutorial or have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments section below. I will be happy to assist you. Also, keep visiting our Pages for more articles. You can also subscribe to my newsletter to receive timely notifications for other technology-related posts.