How To Root Realme 3 With TWRP and Magisk Without PC 2021 – In this article, I will show you how to root Realme 3 Pro. And with an easy step-by-step detailed tutorial on how to successfully root. So, let’s jump right into the tutorial guide. Stay to the end.
How To Root Realme 3 With TWRP and Magisk Without PC
Who doesn’t want to get the most out of their Android device ..?! Get superuser access via root and be able to control various aspects like a clock, access to the cache, etc. These are some of the various possibilities that we can explore.
Also, read related article:
- 4 Ways to Root Realme C1 Easily (100% Working)
- 4 Ways to Root and Install TWRP Oppo F1S Without PC
- 3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Redmi 5A (100% Working)
When I mention root access it means I need to make certain modifications that will root my phone and I will have access to the root directory. In this post, I will show you how to root Realme 3 Without a PC and Computer.
Specs Realme 3
Following are some of the main features and specifications of the recently launched Realme 3 smartphone.
- First, it has a 6.22-inch display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. Total 270 pixels per inch.
- And Realme 3 is also equipped with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, this phone has the MediaTek Helio P60 / P70 chipset.
- The phone also comes with 4GB / 3GB Ram and 64GB / 32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensors are – 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 13MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on this phone is a non-removable 4230 mAh.
What Is Root?
Root or Rooting the device means you can now take full control of your Android device. After rooting, the smartphone has the ability to customize out of bounds. So, there are some benefits of rooting Realme 3.So, let’s see what are the benefits.
Advantages of Root Realme 3
Well, here are some of the Pros of rooting the Realme 3 Android device :
- First of all, the user is in control of the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the CPU and GPU frequencies.
- There are also various Mods available that can be downloaded for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on the phone.
- In conclusion, you can customize the Realme 3 Android phone beyond limits.
So above are some of the main benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is everything all right? NOT. Below are some of the drawbacks or drawbacks of rooting the phone.
Disadvantages After Root Realme 3
Now let’s take a look at some of the downsides of rooting an Android phone:
- First, the warranty is Forfeited after rooting the device.
- And your phone can bootloop and can’t be used anymore. (If something goes wrong)
- Also, performance issues may arise due to a lack of optimization for a particular model.
So now that you have seen the pros and cons of rooting Realme 3, let’s have a look at a step-by-step tutorial on how to root the phone.
IMPORTANT points before root Realme 3:
- First, charge your phone 60% battery. (to avoid distraction)
- And make sure to Unlock the bootloader before rooting. If you don’t see this tutorial on How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme 3
- Before root, install TWRP Recovery on Realme 3 (IMP STEP TWRP File May Or May Not be available as per development ) Even though the methods mentioned below do not require Recovery.
- This tutorial is only for rooting the Realme 3 Android smartphone.
- Dlinksetupwizard is not responsible if there is a problem with the device. Please do so at your own risk.
How To Root Realme 3 With SuperSU
- In this method, we are going to flash a zip file from TWRP or CWM recovery. So make sure to install a custom recovery on your phone. (Link above in the topic IMPORTANT POINTS before rooting)
- First of all, Download the Super SU Zip file and save it to the internal or external storage of Realme 3.
- And now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see several options, Tap on INSTALL or FLASH. Select SuperSU file from storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- That’s it after the process is successful, tap on the reboot option. Now the phone will reboot.
- Congratulations, you have rooted Realme 3. You will see the SuperSU application in the applications menu.
- If TWRP or CWM recovery is still not available for the device then don’t try to root your device with this method. You can damage your device.
NEXT – How to Install Custom ROM on Realme 3.
How To Root Realme 3 Without PC With KingRoot
- First, you need to download the KingRoot application on your Realme 3.
- And then Install the App on the phone. Also, enable unknown sources in the settings menu.
- And now open the application on your phone and click on the big button – No Root Permission.
- Don’t touch your screen while the process is in progress.
- That’s it, your phone has root access now.
- Try another method if the process fails to root your phone.
How To Root Realme 3 With PC
- You need to download the Wondershare TuneGo application on your computer.
- And also fully charge the phone before proceeding.
- And also enable USB DEBUGGING on Realme 3 by going to settings. To do so, Go to settings> Developer options> Enable USD Debugging.
- Launch the application on your computer.
- Next, plug your Realme 3 into your PC via the data cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Now you need to click on the One-Click Android Root option.
- Then the phone rooting process will begin. And after a while, your phone will have root access.
- Try another method if the process fails to root your phone.
Root Realme 3 Without PC with Magisk Manager
- First, you need TWRP Recovery or CWM Recovery to root via this method.
- And also Download the latest Magisk Zip File.
- And now boot Realme 3 into Recovery mode.
- Then go to Install> Select Magisk Zip File> Swipe to Install.
- That’s it, finally, your phone has root access via Magisk installation.
- If TWRP or CWM is still not available for the device then don’t try to root your device with this method. You can damage your device.
So, that’s it for the step-by-step tutorial, I hope this article helped you in root Realme 3 Without PC. You with success. And also if you have any queries let me know in the comments section below.