3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC (100% Working) 2021 – If you have Xiaomi Redmi 4A Android Smartphone and you want to root without a PC, Mac, or laptop safely then you are in the right place. This article will guide you to Root Redmi 4A Without PC.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor and comes with 2GB RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the camera is concerned, the Xiaomi Redmi 4A has a 13-megapixel main camera on the 5 megapixel front for selfies.
Enable Root Access on Redmi 4A without PC
So there are many users who want to root their android phone to unlock more features, basically, there are several ways that allow you to enable root access on your android device.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
In this guide, we will show you how to Root Redmi 4A without using a PC / Computer. So before you start the guide let’s have a look at the Advantages and disadvantages of rooting Redmi 4A.
The advantage after you root Redmi 4A without PC
- You will be able to Update Redmi 4a to Android 7.0 Nougat.
- You will be able to do customization
- You will be able to add tweaks like battery tweaks which increase battery life.
- You will be able to Install Custom ROM on your device.
Cons After you Root Redmi 4A without PC
- After you Root Redmi 4a without pc warranty, you will be forfeited.
- Sometimes the cellphone becomes slow if the procedure is not followed properly.
Pre-requirements before you root redmi 4a without pc
- Make sure you have TWRP installed on your phone.
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in your phone.
- Make sure you have made a backup of your cellphone.
3 ways to root Redmi 4A without a PC
Make sure you read the requirements before rooting.
1. How to Root Redmi 4A with Kingroot
- Download the latest version of KingRoot APK.
- After the KingRoot download is complete, install the Kingroot APK.
- If you receive a ” Google installation blocked ” message, take the following steps.
- If you have not set before ” install blocked “, will set a reminder, like the steps in the following picture, if you have previously set, skip this step.
- On the System installation screen, click ” install ” to start the installation, when the installation is complete, click the ” open ” button to start using Kingroot.
- Click ” try ” to enter the main interface, and click the ” get it now ” button to start rooting.
- The implementation process is complete and complete, after that, you will return to the main screen, then Rooting is complete.
2. How to Root Redmi 4A without PC with KingoRoot
- Download the latest version of KingoRoot APK.
- After the KingoRoot download is complete, install the KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to continue.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you don’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings> Security, then during installation, you will get “Install blocked”, which states that “For security, your phone is set to block the installation of applications obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow the phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installation from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch the application “Kingo ROOT” and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds for the result screen to appear.
- Finally, go to search and Download Google Play App Store: Root Checker to Check Root is successful, as the following image represents success.
The whole rooting process is easy after unlocking the bootloader and flashing TWRP. Now, you just need to flash the Flashable Supersu.zip file and you’re good to go.
1. Boot into TWRP Recovery using the Power on + Volume Up button.
2. Select “Install” from the menu.
3. Select SuperSu.zip, save the internal storage of your device.
4. Select the ” Swipe to confirm flash ” button . This will flash it.
5. After installing Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache and select the reboot option.
The first boot will take some time to load all of your applications. So hold on a second.
Well, maybe just this tutorial on How to Root Redmi 4A Without a PC. I hope this tutorial was helpful. If you want to request an article or provide suggestions & criticism, please contact me in the comments column below.
How to Unroot Xiaomi Redmi 4A?
It’s easier to unroot your device. You can easily unroot your phone by using the SuperSU application which we use to manage root permissions.
1. Open the SuperSU application from the application menu.
2. Open the Settings app.
3. Scroll down and select the option Unroot & Reboot your phone. This will unroot your device in a few seconds.
I hope this has been informative to you. Please share this post on Social Media. If you have any problems regarding this rooting procedure please do comment we are always here to help you.