How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082 – This Android phone with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor has a good performance when it performs several functions of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duo GT-i9082.
Some of the advantages of the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duo GT-i9082 are the possibility of using two mobile carriers, a Dual-SIM device with two SIM card slots.
In terms of connectivity, this device includes a Bluetooth 4.0 version with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, but does not have an NFC connection.
The size of the grand duos is quite thin including the battery, the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duo GT-i9082 phone has 162 grams and it is a very thin device, only 9.6mm.
For the root method, you can use the Odin software on a PC. The steps are discussed in full below:
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-i9082
The first step
- First, please extract the Samsung driver and install it on your PC.
- Then also extract the Odin 3.07 file
- Turn off your Samsung. If it is really dead then simultaneously press and hold the volume down + power button + volume down until it says warning !!!
- Next, please press volume up to continue to download mode
- The next step is to open Odin 3.07.exe
- Connect your Samsung to your pc / laptop using a USB cable and make sure the com driver is detected properly
- In the Odin, software Click on the AP tab and enter the CWM-touch_i9082_chotu.tar.zip file
- Check the list in the auto reboot and f.reset time options menu
- Click start and the process will take place.
- The following steps please move the UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip file into the sd card. Put in the outer folder.
- Then turn off your android. If it is really dead then press and hold together the volume up button combination + power button + Home button
- Please select Install Zip from SDCard
- Choose Zip from SDCard
- Select UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip and click install