4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU 2021 – which is definitely easy to do. The root is a process that allows users of smartphones, tablets, and other devices running the Android operating system to gain user control over the system.
4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
You just need to follow this tutorial carefully and you can choose any method from the 4 methods listed below. For all 4 methods, you can choose whichever method suits you to Root Vivo Y12.
Also, read related article:
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50 Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi GO
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy A40 (100% Working)
- How To Root Lenovo A6000 Plus Without PC (100% Working)
- How to Root and Install TWRP Xiaomi Mi 8 (100% Working)
Vivo Y12 specifications
Vivo Y12 is a budget-oriented smartphone. It has 6.35 inches, 720 * 1544 Pixel Screen resolution. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie and has a MediaTek Helio P22 processor. It has 64 GB internal storage which is big enough to store apps, games, photos, etc. And 3GB RAM which makes the device super fast.
It also has a secondary 20MP camera that clicks amazing selfies and an 8MP + 13MP + 2MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide which also clicks some amazing shots and the battery capacity of the Realme Pro is 5000 mAh.
So, before moving on to the tutorial, let’s first discuss What is Root? Advantages and disadvantages.
What is Root?
Rooting is nothing but the process of getting full control of your device. After you root your device you will get full control of your android device in your hand. You can do a lot of things after rooting your device. But there are not only advantages of Rooting but there are also disadvantages of the same. Check below what the pros and cons are.
What Are the Advantages of Root?
There are many benefits of Root. I have written the root advantage on android.
- After you root your device, you can install flashable zip files and custom ROMs.
- You can download paid apps for free after root by using some apps that only work on rooted devices.
- You can download various MODs or hacks for your Android game.
- You can customize your device according to your needs.
What Are the Disadvantages of Root?
- Once you have rooted your device, your device warranty will be lost.
- Some users reported that after root. their device became slower than usual.
- If you don’t follow a trusted guide then your device could turn off and there is no choice but to restore it to the stock ROM which can completely wipe your device data.
So, now that I think you understand What is Root, its advantages and disadvantages. Now let’s start with the topic of this guide which is Root Vivo Y12 without this PC.
How to Root Vivo Y12
Before Jumping to the first method make sure you have unlocked the bootloader in vivo y12.
How to Root Vivo Y12 Without PC with SuperSU
If you are reading the word SuperSu for the first time then let me tell you that it is a file which is basically a zip file by chainfire which can be installed on any android device via TWRP or CWM recovery and once installed successfully your device will be Rooted.
Now let’s move on to the tutorial, I assume that you have your device’s bootloader open and recovery like TWRP installed. \
- So, first of all, Download the Latest SuperSu and paste it into the root of your SD Card.
- Now, Power off your device and boot your device into custom recovery by pressing and holding the volume up button + power button at the same time.
- Now if you have TWRP installed then a screen will open something like this: –
- Now, you have to knock the install button then browse the location where you’re pasting SuperSU and then select the file SuperSU, and then Scroll to the right to begin the installation process. Take a look at the image for reference.
- Wait and once it’s done reboot your device.
- MADE !!
Well, that’s the first way, if you fail you can do the next method.
How to Root Vivo Y12 Without PC with KingoRoot
So, if the above fails you can use new ways to root Vivo Y12 without a PC with kingoroot application. Here’s how:
- First of all, Download Kingoroot APK and install it on your android device.
- Now open the app and tap on ‘ Root My Device ‘.
- Now will start the rooting process.
- Don’t do anything until the process is complete.
- Wait and enjoy.
If the above method also didn’t work for you then don’t lose hope you can still try this third method and check if it can root your device or not.
How To Root Vivo Y12 With Magisk
- First of all, Download Magisk Manager and copy it on your device’s SD card.
- Now, boot your device into recovery mode, by pressing and holding Volume Up button + Power button simultaneously.
- Then go to Install> Select Magisk Zip File> Swipe to Install.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete.
- Now reboot your device.
If you want to check if your phone is rooted or not you can download Root Checker from the play store and it will help you to verify whether your device is rooted or not.
So, I hope your phone is rooted in one of the methods above. This is a complete tutorial on How to Root Vivo Y12 Without PC. If you are confused, you can ask below.